Friday, July 26, 2013

26th July 2013 Layover in Singapore


View in YouTube
Our journey from Johor Bahru to Singapore was delayed because of a last minute reimbursement dispute planned by B******. It continued on for many days thereafter. Till date (9th August 2013), compromise from our sides were given, so was the details for banking, yet, the halved reimbursement is still not in.
Still no reply from B****** regarding the promised reimbursement!
We took a cab in, alighted at Rochor and took a bus to the hotel. Sweet G******** was already waiting at the lobby for us! Processed all the check-in before we even arrived. We just met, greeted, thanked and went straight to our ROM's gift room!

I was really hungry by then. Haven't eaten since woken. Burying our heads in documenting and write-up before we rushed out from Johor Bahru. My sweet +Kenneth Loke had his wonderful friend prepped the food for dining in. Thank you, T*****! Great meal and selections for us!

Later when I returned to my room first from partying with A.C, I saw our room is set up with platters and champagne by other friends, too! So sweet!
Thank you!
Menu at Moosehead Kitchen
Fariz
Super loved this bell peppers dish! Will return for more!
Chef Manel Valero Ruiz
My plate of those yummy bell peppers!
After a quick, super dinner at Moosehead, we headed straight to Janice and Ohtake's event!
Menu for tonight's event at 2am DessertBar, collaboration between Chef Janice Wong and Mixologist Ohtake
Photo collage by Mika Tomiyama
Google+ Auto Awesome mode with photos from my Auto Backup folder!
Photo collage from +Mika Tomiyama. A few stills with the ladies before we left.
A.C and I left the event for club-hopping by midnight. We went to several because the crowds are just so bleh! We finally called it a night around 3a.m. I came back to my room, exhausted and frustrated because I couldn't get hold of Kenneth the whole night! Not knowing if he has the room key and I really want to sleep!

After my shower, just when I'm about to snooze, he came back,
DING DONG!
Damn!
Image from AnimeWriter
He really didnt have the room key! Moby battery flat, too! No attempt to even contact me before to tell me to wait up. He really expected me just be back in the room before him! Super hmmmphhh time with him! Wasted time, energy and wonderful room package! We fell asleep till it was time to checked out. I'm pissed!
Image from AnimeWriter
But... after a good rest, I'm fine. Listened and processed his explanation better and off we went to meet Mika for tea!
While waiting for our seats. Tea time for three!

0 comments:

Post a Comment