Monday, November 11, 2013

Street Art 「Taman Molek」 by Ernest Zacharevic

Art Depicting Life. My 'hood is
infamous for that for years now.

I first known about this from GPlusser's shared post. I didn't know where it was. It just stated the location is in Malaysia. I thought, "Hmm... very apt".

The following morning, I was out for a jog and took a *different route. That's when I saw the artwork! It is in my 'hood! Even more apt!

Two days later, +Mama D heard about this and decided to go grab photos of it before the authority pulls it down. This street art is not going defame what this area is already infamous for. Police? So near yet always so far.

So, that noon, I brought her here.

She insisted on carrying her bag
out while I watched her closely in
fear of snatch thief! Thieves here
will use weapons to harm
BEFORE they snatched. Beware!

* I don't jog in the 'hood on regular schedule nor route in fear of being stalked. It is that dangerous around here.

Artist : Ernest Zacharevic 「link

0 comments:

Post a Comment