Saturday, December 07, 2013

Mini Christmas Tree

Express Set-Up

Mini tree. Express assembled, express disassembling, easy storage, cute... ahh, all the benefits for that Christmas blings.

Set it up after I cleaned the whole house when home. House cleaning is pleasant and easy when the other humans are not around. Easier to maintain, too! Teehee.

One of the pine cone ornament fell off during assembling. Tatiana wasted no time to made it her new (football) toy. She went amok with the pine cone around the hall. She even kicked it over to her grumpy, old KB-哥哥, they sat between the pine cone, you watch me-I watch you... Old grumpy cat won't budge. Poor Tatiana, KB-哥哥 just won't play with her.

She gave up and ran into the plastic bag next to me. The bag which I stored my mini Christmas tree while I was still busy putting up the ornaments. Adorable!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment