Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Pre-Packed Oden Tonight

It wasn't one of those days/nights cooling enough for this dish. It has been raining a lot prior to this day. Just when I need to eat this, it was on a hot and humid evening. I'm leaving soon. This pack is my last bought grocery needed to clear. So, that was that.

Tonight's dinner-telly is Dragon Ball Z! The episode where Bejittoベジット Vegito」turns into a jawbreaker candy ball by Super Buu, and still can kick the villain's arse!

I've added some 竹輪Chikuwa」 from my freezer as well. Too much for one sitting! I had two separate serving instead. Supper sorted!

In case you're not familiar with this dish or have been to Japan, think Chinese's yong taufu. That is how I usually explained to my friends in Singapore/Malaysia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment