Monday, December 02, 2013

Sidetracking to Shop

From left: [1] Absolutely LOVE this Sci-Fi looking dress!
[2] This neon bodycon has a super spongy fabric used. Loved!
[3] This velvet embossed jeggings is gorgeous! But the cutting on the back makes my washboard-flat bum even more obvious. Sigh.

Well, I was supposed to be here with Mama D for a quick purchase. We will be getting the Thermos drinking flask on super deal for our winter holidays! She's going to Finland for her Aurora Borealis hunting before mine, in Sweden. I need to grab another set of cables - lightning to USB camera cable and lightning charge cable. I always keep two of each kind. One of my lightning charge cable is spoilt yesterday. I need another lightning to USB cable for back-up; now that I'm using it more for new cameras & outings. Oh, I need two set of OTG cables too! Now that my phone is running on Android 4.2.2, I hope exporting photos/videos out to my external hard drive will be a-okay!

So, while I was walking towards the other end of the mall for a possible cables purchase, I was lured into shops like Esprit and Miss Selfridge (and its sister lines) because of their rather Winter-like collection displays! ...and ooh, getting my knickers here is also in the shopping list - 3 pairs promotion for MYR49. Usual price per piece is MYR26(?)

Although Chrismas Sales, Boxing Day, etc are great at where I will be going, finding sizes that fit me is difficult. So, I'm going to try my luck here in Malaysia, even though they are not on sales.

A week before this...

I just happened to ask her if we still have a working Thermos drinking flask. It has been ages since Mama D bought a new one. Looks like those we have are not going to hold well.

Image source from FantasticTea

I would like to use it for my winter outdoor activities in Kiruna. I thought of letting my hubby tries drinking a hot cup of konbucha at our winter activity stops like my experiences in Hokkaido (snowboarding and snow-mobile riding). It was superb. The saltiness, fragrant and warmth from it was wonderful for me. I love that part of my winter activities most. Unfortunately, the konbucha I have is spoilt now. High humidity and bad storage. My tea salt has turned into a giant lump of crystal in the tin. Hope to get the ume konbucha in Singapore soon before my flight out. Hot soup on the go is the best for winter!

End of Shopping

I couldn't find the cables I came here for. Mama D bought the Thermos flask on sales. I didn't get that because it wasn't in a design I wanted.

Had my dinner there. A warm bowl of oyster mee suah at Shihlin before some machine-banking errands nearby.

Back home

T: Oh, what's this? Sniff-sniff. Need my fur and loving scent!
T: Hang on while I plant my loving scent on them, Mama!
She looks so cute and comfortable with my knickers
as her pillow! Ah well, when she's done with it then.

Typical! Tatiana LOVES owning my new or freshly laundered clothing as soon as she gets the chance. In this case, the moment I spread my new knickers on bed from shopping bag, she needs to spread her loving fur on them. Oh, I do wash all my new clothing before wearing.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment