Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Foot SPA Tub

Delivery from Newly iShop
I need to e-mail Lazada about my items not being sent out from sellers for 6 days after payment. The following day, both my items from different sellers were sent - out from seller's warehouse. Now, that makes Lazada looks like they withheld my order/payment to its seller for that (6 days) long. The only explaination for that kind of timeline.
It's HUGE but super light ┐('~`;)┌

It looks and works well 。.:☆*:・'(*⌒―⌒*)))

Free gift! Tibetan herbal foot bath powder.

Simple controls(?)
 Hokay, it wasn't that straightforward. We tried a few button-pressing to see. Some are obvious, some are not. I finally whipped out my moby and turned on Google Translate in camera mode to read 'em.

The rotating bits are ticklish!

0 comments:

Post a Comment