Saturday, February 18, 2012

Taman Molek 「JB」: Bai Her's Kitty is Looking for a Forever Loving Home



via youtube.com

Met this li'sweetheart at the eatery in my 'hood. The proprietors are feeding him cat kibble while the foreign helpers are sneaking him table-scraps. He seems like a well-liked and welcomed sweetheart of this restaurant. I have a feeling, at the end of the day, he is being snuck indoor (staff quarter) by those foreign helpers. I hope.

Kitty is spotted with a limp with no visible wound. I was allowed to touch him and found his left hip (muscle+bone) is slightly deformed. Hence, the limp. But I will try to get him to a vet on Monday, just to be sure.

Will be checking on him the following day(s) and hopefully, arrange a better care routine with the current community caretakers and/or attempt a forever loving home search for this sweetheart. Hopefully.

I saw another kitty, slightly older than this kitty, nearby before I left. Refusing to come out from its hiding spot. Hopefully, this is another kitty being welcomed from the same people and I'll be able to get close to it the following day(s).

Location: 1.527554, 103.792461

View Larger Map

3 comments:

  1. So sweet! Hey, mind if I copy your post to the Catmolester blog? www.catmolester.posterous.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Hey, mind if I copy your post to the Catmolester blog? www.catmolester.posterous.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure ★ Thanks (^-^)v

    ReplyDelete