Thursday, April 11, 2013

AEON Jusco's Members' Day & Mr DIY in Tebrau Tesco

This is my first member's day. Me ma has not prepared me well for these crowds!

AEON Jusco Tebrau City
Crowds along the stretch of checkout counters from supermarket

Spent a lot of time manoeuvre between shoppers and shopping carts. Spotted some parents bringing their infants out to this event! Gasp! Poor babies! Hope these little ones didn't just get their tiny faces sneezed/coughed at or walking passed those clouds of breath left by flu/cough infested adults. No space to hide nor much chance of avoiding such crowded area.

Both my mum and I handled our shopping pretty well and swift. Each carrying our own calculator and effectively updating our spending status, and purchasing decision, without much delays; minus those times we need to manoeuvre crowds and carts.

Next stop, Mr DIY at the Tesco next block. This outlet seemed to holds a lot of stocks compared to the one in Plentong. Upon scouting through, NOPE.

Stocks here are lesser in varieties and whole lot messier! Faint. I've only gotten some things off my shopping list from this outlet.

Reusable Lint Roller for Pet Fur
Roll it, Rinse it, Reuse!

I've been searching to replenish my disposable lint roller refill for a while. Haven't chanced upon those since I didn't have Daiso or 100 Yen shops in my errand flows or outings. Thought I will give this reusable type again a shot. Cost me only MYR9.90 with free travel sized roller. I'm going to see how long this type will last for me. After all, the disposable of 100 sheets cost me MYR5/SGD2 per roll.

Colourful Cat Food Dish
New dishes for my three Mewsketeers!

My mum caught these purchases when we unpacked our shopping at home. Oops! She gets really jealous when I give my Mewsketeers attention. Even a tad bit. She's unbalanced like that. Unreasonable.

Mum: Why did you get them new dishes again?!
Me: This is the first time I bought for them!
Mum: Don't they already have dishes? That will do!
Me: Those dishes are almost as old as them! Their heads also outgrown the size of their dishes la!
END OF ARGUMENT

Kuroneko Cable Ties
Cable ties! Kuro-nyaan~nyaan!

More cutesy cable ties for me! Nyaa! I have my first of this type from Jojo. Hello Kitty pink and white! Am happy to find this Kuroneko for MYR3.50 only.

Also found this stainless steel tweezer fits for my nail artwork. Only MYR1.20!

Tesco Tebrau City
1 Jalan Persiaran Desa Tebrau, Taman Desa Tebrau, Johor Bahru, Johor
http://m.google.com/u/m/xYINY8
GPS Coordinate: 1.547331, 103.793517

0 comments:

Post a Comment