Thursday, April 19, 2012

The closest to Scandinavian's comfort food without the pinch


Hurray to this outlet for bringing back the ol'recipe!
Grønlandsrekene. This is not too bad despite being flown in from so far away. But nothing beats sitting by the dock in Stavanger's fish market during summer and having the fresh hauls on the spot ♥
Krokantkaka? I still miss the dammsugare best served at the new cafés near the old tree within Gamla Stan! My favourite sweets from Sverige!
Am glad they serve gravlax here.
All these food are perfect for warm, tropical country here. So refreshing and light; compared to local heavily hot spiced and peanut oil food! But when I was in Scandinavia countries, I bought a lot of spicy food from the Thai/Vietnam's grocers in the hood. I missed warm food when I'm there. It makes sense, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment