Monday, October 29, 2012

Beauty: Some Favourite Basics & Newly Added

Wanted to get the Hello Kitty Facial Scrub Wash from Watsons but I've recently gotten another cleanser from Japan. So...

Gifts from Jojo!
When Jojo heard about my missed-buy from Watsons, she gave me hers! She gotten it from local Sasa and it was too drying for her liking. So, she gave me hers. Collagen type. Even though I was eyeing the scrub type in Singapore. All is good!

She also let me chose the deep navy nail lacquer when she was buying a 1-for-1 offer. She has her eyes on the nude nail polish only. Lucky-su!

While we were scouting through some stationery at Popular Bookstore, she gave the inky pen I've been meaning to get! So sweet!

Introduced the girls some of my favourite cheap deals...

Eye Make-up Remover for Waterproof Type
For more than halved the price of my usual favourite eye make-up remover from Lancôme, this Mandom's range works pretty well without excessive rubbing during removal! Can be found easily at many outlets now.

Nano White Renewal Exfoliator
For non-abrasive and immediate effect exfoliator, the above IS THE ONE! Your skin will feel super polished without the drying effect! Even when you washed your face with  cleanser after exfoliating, you can still feel the smoothness! This feeling is definitely unlike some others which leave a film of moisturising agent to delude you. Hee.

Cheap, effective & easily found in many outlets (Singapore & Malaysia). Even cheaper when it is on offer! Note, though, the price has definitely increased quite a bit since it first introduced to the market not too long ago. There are many places offering this range in travel set pack. Try those if you aren't readied for the full pack.

Love this exfoliator so much more than my Guerlain! I have the Issima range, abrasive type...


And... my top favourite products of all, La Prairie's caviar range for face and eyes! For eyes, I preferred the Lux Eye Lift Cream over the Eye Complex with Caviar Extract! Immediate suppleness with just a tad applied!

First experience of these products, thanks to my sweetie Kenneth!

0 comments:

Post a Comment