Tuesday, April 16, 2013

All About Nails This Week

Finally in the mood, with time, to update my nail lacquers collection. Yes, I've been rather nail-vain lately. I don't do these often. Once every two years thus far.

Binned the old (spoilt or finished) ones in room for these....

Gradient Glitter Nail Polish from Qoo10
My order from Qoo10 is here!

Pleasantly surprised to have this order delivered sooner than usual. Tested and as expected. Good!

Sizes are a little small but that's ok. Not as if I will be using these every week. Loves the original brushes in these polishes.

Juicy Gradient Glitter Nail Set
MYR13 for this set from Qoo10

Spring is just at the corner, seeping through. So, here are my Spring 2013 colours, NEON is back this year!

Spring 2013 Neon Colour Nail Lacquers
All NEON! Yellow, Orange and Pink!

I humbly believe, I can safely cycle in the twilight hours if I paint my bicycle with these polishes! Haa! I didn't expect the colours to be THAT electrifying!

Next, MY basic colours - white, black and metallic silver! These three colours are essentials for me when I've mountains of nail art stickers and stones!

OPI and CR basic colours
Basic and essentials!

Also, this gold glitter which I often used for lining or gradient purposes!

Gold Glitter Nail Lacquer
Gold Glitter in Gold Base Colour Lacquer

Unlike most, this gold glitter nail lacquer comes in a light gold colour base. Good for lining and dotting on nail art.

Sally Hansen Diamond Flash Top Coat
60 seconds is all it needs to dry and seal my nail colours well!

This is the first time I tried Sally Hansen's quick dry top coat. I was out searching for a quick dry top coat, my usual Revlon, but found only this. Gave it a shot and love it since. It really seals my nail colours for days. Make that 2 weeks! About the amount of time I usually change my nail colours when I'm lazy.

While shopping for my top coat, I found this cream pastel blue which will goes well with my metallic dark blue in the old collection!

Cream Paste Blue
Pastel Baby Blue Nail Lacquer

Finally, this week, I'm in the mood for some old skool techno feels.

V Shape Nail Art
V Shape Nail Art

I'm really into V-shape nail art lately. So easy to do. Since I didn't use cellophane tapes for this work, it is even quicker for me to complete!

After completing the above combo, I feel so Star Trek now!

Star Trek Red Uniform
Pic shared from Television Blend at http://goo.gl/iHhV6

0 comments:

Post a Comment