Sunday, May 31, 2015

Ultra Busy

Butterfly Blue Flower Pancake with Swedish Maple Syrup
Looking back, it has been more 7 months since I'd last blogged! I am still active with timeline-posting in my Google+ and Twitter - the least I can do. I'll find time to slowly enter old news, as appropriately dated, into this blog soon.

It is almost 2 months since all of us are settled into our new home. My sweetie husband and all my four precious furkids! Prior to this rushed moving, we were all over the place (countries). Busy preparing for the finale of Bocuse d'Or in Lyon, we couldn't at all get to settle in our recent home. For the past years, we didn't get the chance to live as a family.

I'll be entering the posts in here according to the date of event. So, check back to see what "was" posted then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment