Saturday, October 10, 2015

Lunch in Kuala Ampang

Lunch at Jalan Awan, Kuala Ampang
After checking out from Mandarin Oriental, we went straight for our lunch here before heading home. I like this part of the city town. Chinese sub-village with decent and traditional kopitiam food.
Hangover
I am still super burnt out from last night's event. Shouldn't even be sipping on the gin. Made me stayed awake till dawn. Sigh.
Chicken Rice or Noodles?
It was quite entertaining for me to watch some old folks making jokes about lives. I was most amused when each of them are speaking in different dialect while the communication went on without a hitch.
Can we pack more food?
Time to leave for home. Time for me to unpack, clean the house and checking on my sweet furkids back home (^____^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment