Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Catit Cabrio Door & Water Filter

New door for the carrier!
The door clasp for the carrier is really fragile. Then again, Papa +Kenneth Loke is quite a ┏ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ┛ rough-handler with many things around.

3 pieces pack with carbon filter
In the midst (=ω=.) of searching online to purchase the water filter, I've found the same seller has stock for the carrier door replacement as well! It was pretty affordable - MYR28.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) NOTE: I've found the same seller (Beebiesmart) is posting their products in many other Malaysia's platform. Pricing and stock varied from one platform to another for the EXACT same item they are selling ( ☉д⊙)!! I've found their posting in Mudah.my is the cheapest. Contacted seller via Whatsapp and transaction was made once details are confirmed.

Since this is the first time I've bought from this seller, I didn't dare to purchase too many items in one go. I've been getting my cat supplies from Durawan; visited their shop when we were still residing in KL last time. Durawan also delivers at a reasonable shipping rate. Fast, too. Since their items are already d(>_<)Good!! way below market prices, with the added shipping fee, the total sum is still below the market prices I've found around here.

Next day arrival!
Delivery was fast. Seller has already informed me the shipping will be done on the following Monday; I've contacted her on Friday late noon. I was a little (╯︵╰) disappointed when the seller confirmed stock and received my payment on Saturday, only to tell me the pink door is out of stock on Monday, right before she packs for shipping. Sigh p(╬ Ò ‸ Ó)q Took the white instead. I guess for this (incident), I will continue to use Durawan for my cat supplies purchasing unless it's something they don't have.

Tatiana is so eager to go for a ride!

0 comments:

Post a Comment