Monday, August 15, 2016

Decade Plus Later, Giant Hypermarket at Leisure Mall

Main Entrance to the Mall
It has been a decade plus since ✧ ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ I've been here! What prompted me here was an early morning errand along the way.

After dropping hubby off in town, my next stop will be at the nearest (;゜○゜)ア Pos Laju - Taman Sri Tebrau - for parcel drop-off. I've arrived about 10 minutes earlier before the operation hours. I wasn't hungry, still, so I've decided to just wait in the car (park). I'm not alone. There is already a line for the door.

Look! I'm not kiasu 'nuff!
After dropping off the parcel, I was STILL not hungry! Must have been the small bowl of homemade Bircher Muesli I had earlier. We have this every morning before hitting the road on work days.

So, I've decided to drive to a nearby grocer for my next errand. I was choosing between Giant Hypermarket or Cold Storage. Decided on Giant because;
  1. I haven't been here for ages!
  2. Operation hours start 30 minutes earlier than Cold Storage.
  3. May have eatery close-by I haven't checked out compared to those near Cold Storage.
Arrived about 30 minutes before operation hours. Again, I wasn't alone! There are many senior citizens out at the open car park for their morning exercises!

Tai-Chi Masters
They come in solo to a good sized group all over the car park. Interesting. I guess it is safer to be here for 'em compared to the usual playground in the 'hood. This open car park actually has fencing and ticket stops. Deterring those 〜(><)〜 violent snatch thieves these days.

After I've parked my car, I've decided to take a walk out for a cuppa nearby. Walked past the main entrance to the mall and saw a line is already starting to form for early shopper like me!

Trolleys in hand, all geared!
That's adorable (─‿‿─)♡ Everyone knows everyone. Now that I know, I will park my car here next time (´。• ᵕ •。`)

The load (*¯︶¯*)
I like the layout and selection here. It has more fresh greens and poultry. Unsure if I have missed out or is this outlet really missing a non-halal section. Though I do spot the alcohol section Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)?

Unload and hand-carried up the load from my apartment's car park to my unit. If I can lift my 32kg Dogue de Bordeaux around, this shouldn't be a problem, right? Then again, I haven't worked up, much, for a few years now.

My Favourite Purchases

RM10/pc

Discount Voucher for purchasing a unit of Air Wick Auto

0 comments:

Post a Comment