Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Smatree Q3, Monopod for Ricoh Theta

Comes with mini tripod, moby holder & GoPro kits

I've ordered this monopod (great seller that sent out fast using Lazada Express but I've bought the last unit :P) together with Ricoh Theta SC (great seller - sending out my item fast and updated me faster & more prompt than Lazada) from Lazada. This was delivered to me first!

I need a handheld monopod with optional tripod extension - may pair it up with my Gorillapod in this case - that has a slim design when extended; no clip-lock type. This is to ensure the least tripod/monopod will be shown up in my 360-degree photo/video when in used. It also needs to be a little more sturdier than the usual moby selfie type because I would like to use it on my RX100 and Hero5 Session/Black as well!

Love it! Well built and the price is a little higher when I chose to get this from a local seller to ensure a faster delivery time.

I don't have the option to get the original Ricoh TM-1 online (Malaysia). At least not at the shortest delivery time possible. Need it for Chinese New Year in a week plus time!

A little test with the monopod (handheld) using my Nexus 6p front camera and Sony RX100 in low-light condition.

Top 3 taken on Nexus 6p front camera [HDR+ Timer],
below is taken on Sony RX100 [P Mode-EVP +0.7-Toy norm-Auto Face Detection Shutter]

Pretty stable! Even when I have extended the pole at its maximum when the Sony is mounted, less shaky from my stretched out hand whilst the shot was taken! The grip is firm with just the right size for my palm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment