Monday, March 14, 2011

Curious & Guarded

At first I wasn't too sure but after noticing how all of them are warily looking at the garden, I took a peek. Shiru came!

Shiru scurried away when he caught me peeping. Boy is the youngest child (final litter) of Ponchi who never gets the chance to grow up with us. Now he's all grown up, he still comes looking for Ponchi or trying to befriend the others. Ponchi decided, at that time, to brings him up away from us - nearby street - instead. So, poor boy is still shy and afraid of human at the moment.

I've been giving him food whenever I spot him, and watch him from a distant as he will not let me near him; just yet. Hopefully, time will built his trust towards me as I would really like him to join the rest of his siblings soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment