Sunday, February 12, 2012

柔佛古廟游神 2012 Johor Chingay


This year is the second year I attended the parade with Kenneth ♥ We headed to the parade, like last year, at 2330hrs to watch the ending part of this parade. There were several long break gaps between the troupes this year, resulted for it to ends passed 2a.m.

Between the age of 7 to 12, I was one of the participant, arranged by me ma to partake as one of the flower girls ┗(-_-;)┛ Between the age of 13 to 17, I partook as a paramedic member for St. John. A big part of my childhood, with numerous fond and fun memories. Thereafter, I've only been to the parade, as a visitor, for less than 5 times in 18 years!

After about 148 years, Johor Chinese Old Temple's Annual Chingay is finally recognised as the National Heritage Event ★

0 comments:

Post a Comment