Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Android App: Dead Yourself

I should rest more...

After hours and hours of staring at my devices' bright screen, WHY IN THE WORLD I still wake up 2-3 hours before my alarm clock sets to go off?! I hate editing photos for work. Unlike video editing, I need to set my screen to high brightness on a longer period while getting 'em colours right. Bloodshot eyes!

I have this nasty habit lately to wake up 2-3 hours before my alarm set to goes off. High strung. Need a break soon. Going to go spend some therapeutic time with my furkids!

Check out this fun Android app at Google Play

This app is also available on iOS device(s).

Later in the noon...

Going out for errands in the hot weather gives me headache aaaaarhggghhh!
Let me out! There's a hooman in here! Must. Eat. Brain!

I even got sweetie on board! My sexy zombie just woken!

I go make us some brainfast, mmmmkay?

0 comments:

Post a Comment