Sunday, March 24, 2013

Hauled from Mr DIY

I am so happy to have this budget shop opens nearby! Found so many DealExtreme things here for lower price, 3 days exchange policy and NO 1 month delivery waiting time!


Another great bit about this store is the frequency of new stocks coming in! It is really amazing! I went twice in a week, 4 days gap, and found new stocks! Darn, it's addictive! Curb, curb, silly me!


When my sis came home with this pet brush from Mr DIY, tested and approved by my furry angels, I went out the following day to go grab it! Selling at USD2.70 here compared to USD7.xx from DealExtreme!

Of course, while there, I found these goodies I cannot resist!

Saw the SAME one selling in Daiso for SGD2.00! Here in Mr DIY for MYR2.80. WIN!
My favourite anime, Chii! Blinking audio jack plug for my devices.

And I still cannot believe I've gotten a Babyliss flat iron for hair at MYR18.xx! I flipped and grabbed!

If you want to know how to use this for curling hair, check out this wonderful video tutorial by Katersbeauty

She's absolutely delightful to watch and listen! I cannot stress further on how many Vloggers out there that made me FF on their videos when they speak. Not Kate, though. She speaks well, cute and edit out the boring bits perfectly! Yes. Even her frequent Vlogs which lasted way passed 10 minutes! I sat through. With ease and interest, of course.


Kate's YouTube Channels:

Link to the above video - www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc7ceQsDTOE

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment