Friday, April 04, 2014

Telur Sarong



Hokay, this is the first time I've came across this dish. I went rounding my neighbourhood to pack for dinner this evening. Decided to have the Mee Rebus from this outlet. While waiting for my main to go, I thought of trying other á la carte here. The lady owner recommended this - Telur Sarong. Interesting enough and sounds reasonably suitable for an accompanying dish.


A block of remixed version of an egg beancurd, wrapped in a layer of fried egg, topped with shredded carrots and peanuts(?). Sauce to mix when ready to serve - caramel dark (sweet) soy sauce, garlic and unsure. Sorry, cannot remember too well now a week has passed. My bad. The overall taste wasn't too bad. It was a tad too heavy as my side dish to the already heavy (taste) main dish. This Telur Sarong might goes well with plain boiled rice. For MYR8.90 per serving, this tilts toward a little pricier on my comfort level. But looking at the work involved, and a rather originality effort(?), the price is fitting if you're willing to pay for a taste. Portion is crazy huge, for me.

Kafe EnamPuluhan
1-29 Jalan Molek 2/37
http://goo.gl/maps/IeWJR

0 comments:

Post a Comment