Thursday, April 03, 2014

月光河 「Yuèguāng Hé」 in Tmn Molek


+Jamie Lau and I have been coming back here twice in a week for dinner/supper. She will have this - 月光河 「Yuèguāng Hé」 - dish while I had another more common zichar type. I didn't dare try since I will only consume raw eggs depending on geo-location and kitchen type - salmonella or other (very) common raw food bacteria contamination.
The fried guo tiao will be served piping hot straight from the wok, onto the plate, mix the raw egg and it is readied to consume. I will try this when I bring my own chicken egg next time ☝

For MYR5.50 a pop, this is more worthy in ingredient used (actual prawns in good size and freshness), taste and portion (twice of that) than the one at The Little Island. Both are fried guo tiao.

You can just bring your own common Japanese chilli oil to mix into this dish to get a closer feel to the one in The Little Island Café.

Location
Jalan Molek 2/2, Taman Molek, 81100 Johor Bahru
http://goo.gl/maps/cNF2L

0 comments:

Post a Comment