Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Lunch at Center Point by Kenneth Loke

This noon, I've decided to take a stroll to where +Kenneth Loke is stationed. Giving him a surprise while I fill up my tum.


Someone's busy (^_^) Watching my husband showing the team on his first service. It looks mighty interesting to see him like this.


His super assistants!
There are other diners here before me. I'm starting to feel hungry already! Let's check out the menu for lunch...



I didn't have the prawn dish today. Kinda heavy for me now. The weather is sunny and warm. I am looking forward to something a little more refreshing and easy on my tum.

Cellophane Noodle with Seafood Salad

Grouper with Soyu Brown Butter
The brown butter for my grouper dish was surprisingly light! Is it me or is my husband is going easy with the sauce-power since his return to the tropical climate?

It wasn't too long ago when I will go gaga by the sauce-power level in Sweden. Weather plays a very important key on your dish taste level. Just like how I will not touch any cheese beyond mozzarella in tropical countries. But I will even go for goat cheese in the winter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment