Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Morning Stroll After Breakfast


The event poster is up for +Kenneth Loke! I've spotted it at the wee hours before this morning. It was too late and dark to go down for a pic. Morning, then!

My body clock is working too well since my first morning here! I'd started waking up at 04:30HRS and kept peeping at the window, hoping the sun has risen.

This morning is no exception. Did the same. Only one slight difference was my hunger! Imagine my horror when I'd learnt the breakfast will not be readied before 07:00HRS! This IS the first time for me. Usually, the latest is 06:00HRS at hotels I've stayed. Some, at Executive Floors, the breakfast can already be served at 05:30HRS! Kudos to Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur, when I just walked into the Executive Lounge for my breakfast at 5-ish morning, they swiftly attempted to serve me all the food while they are still doing set-up!

Since I am up, thinking I can have my breakfast at 06:00HRS, I've decided to take a stroll at the shoreline while my husband is still resting.

Look who is up for a morning beach run, too!

They (dogs) can be so adorable!

A classic sail


While I was at the beach alone, I was attacked by two very cheeky, young dogs! One was trying to pounced on my knees while I walk! The other was chewing and tugging the back of my sundress' hem! I was being patient with them. Realising the one who was chewing my dress starting to growl and attempting to bite the back of my thigh, I stopped and gave both a them a shout to stop! Posing like a puffed up, giant cat/bear to show them my animalistic instinct and lowering the tone in my voice to almost a growl. That works. They backed off while I continued my walk.

Time to head back to our bedroom. Forced my husband to get off the bed and prepared for breakfast!

After breakfast, he wants to take a stroll at the shoreline with me before his works start. So,


Kenneth said that man is making toddy!

The crows here are aplenty! The resort hired a few beach dogs to chase 'em crows away. One of our friend here told us so. She saw a small group of crows swoop toward dishes of food by the pool! Fast, furious and hungry!

Funny dogs! I haven't a clue what are they searching for in that folded brolley! Check out the video below.
Kenneth will be churning out his creations from here tomorrow lunch.

Couple Selfies before we headed back to our room.
Time to slip on his chef jacket and heads for the kitchen. I will be back in my room, catching up his paperworks and organising works. Tonnes of last minute demands from other parties this morning! Ain't going to bitch about work here so...





0 comments:

Post a Comment