Sunday, July 31, 2016

Sang Heng Noodles aka Lao Di Guo Tiao

Takeaway: Large 
After dropping me hubby off  ♪♪♪ ヽ(・ˇ∀ˇ・ゞ) for work, I drove nearby to see what's open for breakfast takeaway today. Quite surprised Sang Heng Noodle is open today and so early. Going to give this outlet another shot. This is my 3rd attempt over the span of 3 years ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つLET’SGO!

But, this will be my last ヽ((◎д◎ ))ゝ

Still don't understand ∑(゚∇゚|||) what's the big deal my mom and aunts made about this. Nolstagic? For sure. There have been a number of much better cooks since his era operating (successfully) in J.B. Also, you can see the age group of diners here, too. Majority are like a slightly younger friends of the owner, saying hi & trying to chat up - or attempting hard for more - with the stern ol'man.
Measly Ingredients
The last 2 times when I was here, I also had the braised pieces. It was a very decent dish compared to his noodle dishes.

Alas, even this last salvage has (๑•﹏•)⋆* ⁑⋆* failed this time. The pig head's skin is still covered with fur and bristle. Ewww... (눈‸눈) I had to spew out after a few attempts. Gave up and just finished up the tofu and fishballs instead. The chilli sauce is still good, though.

Braised
1 x Large Guo Tiao Soup
1 x Braised Pieces
Total = MYR14

0 comments:

Post a Comment