Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Lunch in Tmn Pelangi - Beef Noodle

Shredded Chicken Noodle

After our early morning errands, we dropped by here for a quick lunch before other errands. I had the shredded chicken noodle here whilst hubby had the beef noodle he has been waiting to tried since he read the review.

It's not often he has the chance to try out food during his off days. Since most closes early. By the time he is a little well rested from his long hours of work time, these outlets are usually closed for the day.

Mix (Parts) Bowl of Beef Noodle

Accompanied soup with the dry noodle set

I wasn't in the mood for beef noodle. In fact, I don't like most of the Malaysia type of beef noodle. Preferred those type served in Singapore.

But, this outlet is surprisingly nice. I'll be trying it next time then ( ̿–ᆺ ̿–)

Oh, my plate of expensive & measly shredded chicken wasn't too bad. Pretty expensive for what was served. Not even a single shred of greens given. Chicken was at its minimum volume, too. Taste wise, I am ok with it since it is more on the sweet side for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment