Friday, November 22, 2013

Blessed Are These Morning Sights

Auto-assembled when my alarm went off (≧∇≦)

Three sleepy (furry)heads awaiting their breakfast when my alarm clock went off! Peaceful, quiet, hungry and cute!

Purin and Kohi are about to doze off again.

Waiting for breakfast. I was just enjoying looking at their cutie faces... (☆_☆)

Purin went nyaa-nyaa for food

This is their super cute ways to persuade me to feed them soon. Few more minutes, please? I'm enjoying all these cute attentions from them first! Hee.

Ocha also wants to chip in the effort!

Tatiana has her super pride shield on when the other cats are around. When she's alone with me, she will super nyaa-nyaa me for food, cuddles, playtime and brush-time! But now, she just stays on her current favourite pillow bed and let the other cats play cat.

T: Are you expecting me to nyaa for food?

Well, that will be nice. But I know she cannot shows her cute side in front of other cats. Although she is the youngest of the lot, she is also the natural commander I've appointed! She is great at keeping the others in order.

T: Wait long long la...

Ah well, I will just nyaa her then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment