Saturday, November 12, 2016

Whilst Papa is Out, Fur-Home

Huddled in the middle of hall from scary thunderstorm outdoor

It has been about 2 years since my three meowsketeers (Kohi, Purin, Ocha) are given a permanently indoor status. Yet, some of the old habits remained. Actually, more of a habit, it's fear. The primal instinct to keep themselves save all these years being our car porch furkids; occasionally indoor for treatment or sneaked in for cuddles when Mama D not home.

When it's raining/thunderstorm outside, Purin will huddles up at some weird spots around the house. Not even hiding, like a normal, scared kitty. She literally frozen up and not moving much from her last chosen spot.

This morning, her dear brother, Kohi went up to her and huddled together in that weird spot. So much LOVE (●♡∀♡) Kohi & Ocha have not been stressed by thunderstorm recently. I'm glad they felt safe now.

Tatiana nesting like a bird on the chair when I put it up to run my robot v.cleaner

Tatiana has been an indoor cat since I've rescued her off the road, after a hit-and-run near my house. She has no fear towards the vacuum cleaner nor thunderstorm.

But, recently, she started to acts (Drama Queen) like she's in fear of the vacuum cleaner! She does observes how the others are behaving and decided to pick up this particular habit. What a little drama queen! Her acting is pretty lousy. She just thought it is best not to sticks out, and just run a little around the house when the vacuum cleaner is out like that other furkids. I'm sure she doesn't even knows why they are doing that (。>‿‿<。 )

I've recently gave my 1+ year old Cornell 1600W vacuum cleaner away. I've replaced it with a smaller, quieter & cordless one. Changing my daily cleaning routine a little to cut short the time needed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment