Saturday, November 12, 2016

Xiaomi Smart Weighing Scale

Xiaomi Smart Weighing Scale

It took quite a while for ezBuy to deliver this. Even though I've opted to pay a little more for it's delivery method - priority air. It arrived way passed the ETA given (。◎_◎。川)

Box

It is very well built and works quite all right with the app. You need to install ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ Mi Fit (Android) app in order to work at monitoring the weight(s) taken. I have the Mi Home app already installed since this is not the first Xiaomi products I have for our home. Alas, ಥ益ಥ another app is needed just for this weighing scale!

Within the app, you'll be able to weigh your baby, or in my case, my furkids (゚∀゚)━! You can even create multiple profile - after you've created your own profile - for each family members within the app.

There is also the BMI function within the app. I don't follow this as it is an outdated and inaccurate method of calculation ʕ·ᴥ·˵ ʔ ʕ ˵·ᴥ·ʔ If you have ever used a Skyndex, you will never be bothered with BMI again. Unless you have access to the world's most accurate body fats reading machine, which I've read was as big and sophisticated as a MRI machine!

Also, I am more particular about my measurements and actual body fats level than weight itself. Weight is the 3rd priority in my monitoring list. My husband is still very much into the weight thing. He is not into measurement & general fitness measurement (how strong or weak or an increase/decrease of stamina). The moment he stepped on the weighing scale, he told me he will be skipping late dinner from hereon. Meaning, no more food after 19:00H, as well as keeping his meals moderated. Unsure how long that will last. After all, there is other aspects contributed to his sideways growth. E.g., lack of exercise, work stress, alcoholic drinking, etc. He definitely doesn't has the discipline required. It wasn't just health-related. Whilst I am at the opposite polar end of this. Even my aunts used the word, "military", on me; how I run daily chores/task/works, cats daily care or during their downtime from sickness, etc.

I'll be ordering a Skyndex soon; looking out for deals in the meantime.

Batteries included

Meanwhile, this weighing scale will be used mainly for my cats. Working with their vet to reduce their weight and upkeep their general health before another BIG move.

0 comments:

Post a Comment