Saturday, March 18, 2017

Chin Chin's Birthday Celebration

The birthday bird!

Here to catch up with Audrey whilst she set to meet the others. We were all from the same high school! Some goes way back to primary, kindergarten and even nursery!

Blocking the AC from blowing out the candles!
They have already started the gathering since 19:00H. I've already informed Audrey I'll be arriving after 21:30H. What I didn't expect was the traffic congestion, even at that time, due to school holidays!


Wish-making done!!

Truth be told, I'm not familiar with Chin Chin at all! I do see her photos often taken with this group 😉 prior to this.

Time to prep the cake!

Chin Chin is the youngest in the group; by years! That's very sweet of these seniors of hers.

The first cut 

Posing for that first cut of the birthday cake whilst everyone is trying to take a pic with their moby 😬



0 comments:

Post a Comment