Tuesday, November 01, 2016

Nexus 6p

Ding-dong *ahem* Ding Ding! It's here!

I'm ONE year late of getting this phone. But hey, I'm in Malaysia now so, it's not that affordable to get model/brand that's cheap in USA.

Low price, locally warranted & full of free gifts. From seller - PICO GADGET

When my pretty new Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is dying, I was desperate for a replacement. We don't have any workable spare phone around.

With each new update from Xiaomi, the phone is getting worse. Connection on mobile data, mobile network and even WiFi are getting weaker or null. Almost all the Google apps are not working properly on it. The location selection/sharing from Hangouts+Keep stops working. This issue has been discussed in the forum for months after the last 3-4 updates. Many are Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 users. Suggestions made, tried, futile.

The last straw is when it selectively stops reading my SIM card in slot #1. The card is able to be used in other device without issue. Other SIM card was also able to be read in slot #1 ((ヾ(≧皿≦;)ノ_))Fuuuuuu—-! Going to send it back for service. Still under warranty Σd(゚∀゚)




Now, for the main course (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) Looking good already!

Left:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 | Right:- Nexus 6p


In the meantime, I need to get a nano SIM card replacement from the telco. Have to wait till my hubby's next off  day to get it for me. The account is still under his name (ᗒᗩᗕ)

0 comments:

Post a Comment