Monday, July 04, 2011

Sunday Lunch at BØLGEN & MOI, Tjuvholmen


View on YouTube

Markus brought us to Bølgen & Moi in Tjuvholmen, only to find the staves from the restaurant we initially set to had lunch at were all there! How small is Oslo?!

Markus told us that Bølgen & Moi has chain of outlets throughout Norway. After checking their website, I realised they have one in Stavanger, too! I like this outlet's set-up, lay-out and location. But I haven't much to talked about their food; I had shrimp salad pasta while Kenneth had the burger. Food wasn't horrible but definitely not wow. Portions were (too) generous! Even though I was pretty hungry, I couldn't finish much of what was given. I realised I wasn't alone in this. Hee.

 
Photo from tjuvholmen.no

Located at:
Tjuvholmen allé 5, Oslo
+47 22 44 10 20

View on Google Maps

0 comments:

Post a Comment