Sunday, July 03, 2011

Lunch at Loompa


We had our lunch really late. Like close to 5-ish evening sorta late. And I don't remember if I had any proper breakfast prior to that *scratch head*

Markus brought us to the old but newly renovated Lompa. We will be having our food on the rooftop, Lompa Friluft. Admittedly, I am utterly confused by the names in this restaurant; or restaurants and club. But many locals here called it Lompa. Check out its website for all the different sections it housed. I know the main hall (downstair) has a huge, classic bar and served set menu. Rooftop has an open section serving grilled food while an enclosed (rooms) area is some sort of night club?

I had one of the nicest Skagen Toast here - Lompa Toast Skagen - but had totally forgotten to take a pic or video of it! One of the dish I'll miss badly when I'm back home is Skagen Toast. I had it at a few places in Stavanger as well! Ironically, I didn't have any in Stockholm when I was out searching for one!

FOOD:

  1. Lompa TOAST Skagen
  2. Grilled Mackerel for Markus
  3. Norwegian Ox for Kenneth
  4. Swine Ribs for me

Photos via Lompa Friluft

0 comments:

Post a Comment