Thursday, April 26, 2012

Cat: Gio, the new handsome boy on my street


Gio has been coming to my back alley for food in the evening for the passed couple of months. He is very close to another much younger street kitty these days. Often here with Moomoo for food since kitty's mama has neglected him. Gio will always let Moomoo cuddles up to him after meal.

Heartwarming ♥


Giio is still dashing off when I'm nearing. It is not easy trying to get close to them. I have been having this problem for a while now. My plan to capture-spay-foster-rehome street cats lately hasn't been well with these new generations appearing in the 'hood.

Just last week, while they were busy eating, I tried nearing him as calm and slow as I could. He fled! I tried moving towards him again. He fled further. I am at lost.

This pic is taken from my high kitchen window, which he will calls out to me in the evening when I'm in the kitchen. For food, of course. He will remains there, even after meal, as long as I am not too near.
Pic is in poor quality as it is pretty dark and I zoomed to get this shot with my phone's camera.

0 comments:

Post a Comment