Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Swish Ball - Cat Toy

You like?
Believe it or not, this is the first time I bought cat toy! I'd usually made my own out of strings, sticks, etc found around the house.

This time, I've decided to try finding out what's the hype about paying a stick toy for 'em cats in the market.

From Daiso Malaysia
Since this is my first time, I won't go crazy paying much for something with very high chance of my furkids growing bored or destroyed fast.

Let the game begins!
I was quite surprised how easily it attracts my furkids. After having it for 4 days, gnawed and clawed on, the toy is still in one piece! Best of all, Purin has became #1 Fan of this toy! Followed by Kohi. When the little bell on the toy ring, Purin will awakes and run after it. Great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment