Saturday, April 27, 2013

Spring Nail Colours in Use

Spring Nail Colours
Lacquers & tools used

Last week, I've shown here my new collection. Today, I'm going to refresh my nails with ALL the colours I've gotten! Kidding. Almost all only.

P/S: Forgotten to include, in the photo, one of the colour I've used for my base colour - shimmering clear from my Gradient Glitter Set.

Neon Pink and Yellow Toenails
Neon Pink and Yellow + Angry Bird nail stickers!
Spring 2013 Nail Colours
Looks good holding my Hello Kitty portable speaker! ~nyaa!

Easy to do without the need for cellophane tapes. I'm pretty happy that this range of lacquers I've gotten actually dry pretty fast compared to my older collection (of mostly reds) from Maybelline!

By the way, look at what I saw when I drawn my bedroom window this morning...

Golden Teapot Cloud
Love waking up to such nature's surprise. Good life.

Isn't it gorgeous! Golden Teapot! Teehee. Upon closer inspection, I noticed the top part of this cloud formation has a very different texture compared to the rest of its body. Teapot lid! Hur, hur, hur. The morning weather was really good. Almost 0700hrs and still cooling. Good for a morning run in the 'hood!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment